Major emphasis throughout this curriculum is on field experience, cutting-edge technology, leadership and global thinking. Centered on current research and best practices, this program links theory and practice and provides opportunities to develop these skills through problem-based learning, reflective practice, real-world case studies, field experiences and projects that enable the integration of knowledge and experience in real-world settings. The utilization of technology, data analysis and data-informed decision making skills are embedded throughout the curriculum.
- The Principalship program is approved by the Michigan Department of Education for the Administrator Certificate with a Building-Level Endorsement.
- Students are admitted to this program as a cohort group allowing them to progress through the program as a team, enabling collaboration and a community of support.
- This program is designed to be completed within 24 months. Courses are delivered in a hybrid format, a combination of on-line, in-class and field-work meeting a maximum of 5 times per semester.
- Field-based projects with a university presence are incorporated throughout the coursework allowing application of solutions to immediate issues.
More informationVisit official programme website
- School Leadership in a Changing World
- Analysis & Digital Skills
- Leading School Improvement
- Data Informed Decision Making
- School Management & the Legal Environment
- Ethics, Diversity, & School Leadership
- Leading Organizational Change
- Leading an Instructional Culture
- Leader Impact on Student Achievement
- School/Family/Community Outreach
- School Building Leadership Capstone
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3509 other Masters in Education in United States
- A completed application for graduate admission (non-refundable application fee required).
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- A current resumé.
- A one-page statement of accomplishments and academic goals.
- Three letters of professional reference.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.00.
International20577 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20577 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9514 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.