Effective management of a company’s global resources requires refined skills in logistics, sourcing, production and customer service. Drawing on cutting-edge technology, our MS in Supply Chain Management with STEM-Designation at the Adelphi University will prepare you to meet the growing demand in this exciting field.
Cost-Saving Opportunity: Our new Graduate Merit Scholarship offers yearly awards ranging from $3,000 to $10,000. These can be renewed every year, so you can save substantially on tuition while earning a career-boosting Adelphi grad degree.
The Willumstad School’s Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program has been designated a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) degree.
What’s the benefit to you? By becoming a STEM-designated program, the MS in Supply Chain Management:
- Incorporates rigorous instruction in data analytics and modeling.
- Gives you, as a Willumstad School student, a competitive edge over similar programs in the region.
- As an international student, this program extends your Optional Practical Training time to enhance your career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What Will I Study?
- Sourcing strategies
- Business analytics
- Supply chain management
- Operations management
- Capstone project
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 127 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Official transcripts of undergraduate course work
- Final transcript stating Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) results.
- A 500-word (typed) essay on reasons for applying to the program
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
International1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1310 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1310 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.