The Applied Economics program at Auburn University at Montgomery has three (3) tracks: Health Care Economics, the Economics of Government and Law, and General Economics. Students are required to take ten (10) total courses in the program; eight (8) core courses and two (2) courses from one of the tracks listed. It is a carefully designed program, which offers rigorous training in quantitative analysis, economic modeling, and econometrics.
The MS in Applied Economics provides enhanced analytical skills and decision making proficiency. These include making informed predictions about future trends, developing evidence-based policy making, and analyze and interpret sophisticated economic data for the private and public sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Econometric Modelling and Forecasting
- Financial Economics
- Economics of Health Care
- Economic Analysis of Law
- Development and Program Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 587 other Masters in Economics in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Montgomery
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.