The Business Administration program at Auburn University at Montgomery is earned by successfully completing a ten-course program. Our curriculum is designed in collaboration with an advisory board of business leaders representing the needs and trends of an ever-evolving industry. We offer a dynamic program for dynamic professionals.
Flexibility (Online, Face-to-Face, and Accelerated)
Either online or face-to-face, our MBA offers flexibility. Classes are offered at times that are convenient for professionals needing to balance school, work, and personal lives.
Completion of the MBA and MHA programs can be made in as little as 12 months. These accelerated programs can be a great way to earn your degree in a short period of time. Take as little or as long as you need.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Applications of Accounting Information
- Financial Valuatiom Models and Applications
- Marketing Management
- Business and Administrative Communication
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Managing People
- Information Resource Management
- Strategic Analysis for Competitive Advantage
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17812 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17812 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8344 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.