Business Administration programme is offered at Morgan State University.
Additional foundation or pre-MBA courses may be required to supplement any gaps between the undergraduate curriculum and the core MBA courses.
There are a total of eight (8) foundation/ pre-MBA courses. A transcript review would determine how many (if any) of those courses you would need to take.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business & Sustainability
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1416 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Provide all transcripts from an Accredited University - REQUEST Electronic Submission
- GMAT or GRE - REQUEST Electronic Submission. Transcripts from non-US universities must be evaluated by WES or ECE
- Must have obtained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA may be considered for conditional admission.
- Submit the following: three (3) Letters of Recommendation, one (1) Professional Goals Essay, and one (1) Resume
- For International Students IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 894 USD per credit
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 894 USD per credit
In-StateFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.