Autism Specialist from Cambridge College offers opportunities to personalize your learning and flexible study options for working professionals who want to become specialists in autism.
Autism behavior specialists work in a wide range of educational settings as teachers, school therapists, student aides, and other professional roles. In addition to working directly with special needs students, autism specialists may also conduct assessments, submit recommendations, and develop individualized care or education plans.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assistive Technology: Modifying the Curriculum for Diverse Learners
- Autism: History, Prevalence, Diagnosis and Characteristics
- Laws and Regulations Pertaining to Special Education
- Theories of Typical and Atypical Human Development
- Assessment and Appraisal Process -ASD
- Behavior Management- ASD
- Communication Disorders - ASD
- Social and Psychological Perspectives in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Teaching and Curriculum Development/Students with Severe Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 727 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Personal Statement
- Letter of reference
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Second letter of reference
- Current résumé
- Earned bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA required.
- Two Professional Recommendations
International17794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.