Sharpen your strengths in strategic planning, decision making, problem solving and reflective thinking. Over six semesters, you'll focus on one course at a time completing it in eight weeks, including a final Capstone consulting project with a regional partner firm. Courses are delivered in a hybrid format, blending face-to-face learning with online instruction accessed through the Blackboard e-learning system.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management for Competitive Advantage
- Business Law and Corporate Governance
- Management of Information Technology
- Strategic Managerial Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1053 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Earned Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business or a related field.
- Completed coursework in Principles of Microeconomics or Principles of Macroeconomics; Accounting l and ll or Financial Accounting; and Statistics.
- Two years of professional work experience, preferably at the manager level, as documented on a current resume.
- Interview with MBA Program Director to be scheduled by the Graduate Studies Office after the application is complete.
International29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29700 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29700 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
In-State29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29700 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.