A master’s degree in Diplomacy from Norwich University carries weight. Our proud history as the nation’s first private military college and a long standing, unparalleled commitment to public service set our diplomacy program apart in academia and our graduates apart in the professional world.
- Develop skills to communicate more effectively within the complex international environment.
- Gain a clear perspective on international diplomacy, leadership and conflict.
- Tailor your diplomacy program studies based on your personal interests and career goals with 4 concentrations and the opportunity to pursue a thesis track.
- Learn from and be mentored by expert faculty members, all of whom hold terminal degrees in their field.
- Build a robust portfolio of research papers that you can leverage within your organization or submit as work samples to prospective employers.
- Theory and the International System
- The History of Diplomacy in the International System
- Law and the International System
- Economics and the International System
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 53 other Masters in International Development in United States
- Application form
- Resume that includes 3 professional references with contact information
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Proof of English language proficiency if applicable (TOEFL)
International18408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 767 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 767 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.