This is the optimal program for students who possess a strong background in studio work and want to teach in PK-12 public or private schools, museums, social service, or community agencies.
- Gain understanding of the relationship between studio practice and teaching
- Apply pedagogical theory in curriculum development
- Gain experience in classroom leadership
- Complete required practicum towards initial licensure
- Develop awareness and understanding of the diverse cultural, historical, and experiential issues expressed and inherent in one’s own artwork, in one’s teaching
- Understand teaching for diverse populations, and for diverse learning styles
- Gain understanding of aesthetics and contemporary art theory
- Rejuvenate studio practice
- Complete required coursework towards professional licensure
More informationVisit official programme website
- Art and Human Development
- Seminar III: Issues & the Individual Learner
- Saturday Studios Pre-Practicum I
- Saturday Studios Pre-Practicum II Concepts & Processes for Classrooms
- Seminar V: Curriculum
- Student Teaching Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1045 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Online Application Form
- $90 Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Post-Secondary/College Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Course Descriptions and Syllabi
International780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.