Students will attain an understanding of psychological theory and principles, an understanding of the scientific method of inquiry and data analysis, the ability to be critical consumers of psychological literature, and the ability to conduct independent research. The program helps to prepare students to integrate psychological principles and methods of inquiry in applied and/or research settings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Design and Analysis I
- Research Design and Analysis II
- Seminar in Child and Adolescent Development
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 909 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- Prior course work in research methods and statistics, PLUS in at least three of the following areas: cognitive psychology, developmental psychology, learning, personality theory, and social psychology. Minimum 75th percentile score on the GRE Psychology subtest may be substituted for the three additional courses.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in undergraduate course work.
- An official report of scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test.
International21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
National21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State8929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8929 USD per year and a duration of .
All full-time graduate students (those taking 9 credit hours or more per semester) pay per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.