Students in the MS-HCA program acquire the analytical skills needed to explore new models of health care delivery and organizational design. They also develop the leadership skills needed to discover and implement creative solutions to problems in the current health care system.
- Evolution of the U.S. Health Care System, Health Disparities and Policy
- Health Care Management, Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Health Care Quality Improvement Tools and Methodologies
- Health Care Technology and Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1070 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.50 is required and a GPA greater than 2.50 is preferred;
- Statement of Purpose in pursuing the MS-HCA degree (a 1-2 page essay double-spaced, explaining who you are, your career goals and how the MS-HCA degree will help you achieve those goals, and why you believe you will be successful in the program);
- Two letters of academic and/or professional recommendation (on professional letterhead). The letter writers should include how they know you, if they think you would be successful in the program and why they think that;
- Professional resume/vita;
- All undergraduate/graduate transcripts. (These must be sent directly to University Admissions NOT the Department.)
International8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.