Learn to care for the whole person as you benefit from the program’s interdisciplinary studies in theology, ethics, and psychotherapy. The Marriage and Family Therapy programme of Azusa Pacific University meets the current requirements for California licensure as a marriage and family therapist.
- Professional active faculty who teach from personal experience.
- A curriculum that integrates spirituality and values.
- A blend of theoretical and practical elements of psychology.
- Alignment with current California licensure requirements.
- Psychotherapy and Cultural Diversity
- Addictions, Assessment, and Interventions
- Legal, Ethical, and Moral Issues in Therapy
- Crisis and Trauma in Community Mental Health
- Christian Spiritual Formation and Psychotherapy
- Theories of Psychotherapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling Clinical Psychology View 1041 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Professional interest essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International26208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 832 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 832 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.