A key feature of the Psychology program of California State University Los Angeles is a close mentoring relationship with a faculty member who oversees the student’s progress toward his or her individual research goals.
Students who are admitted to the graduate program will be assigned to a mentor for advisement and program planning. A key feature of the program is a close mentoring relationship with a faculty member who oversees the student's progress toward his or her individual research goals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics in Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- History and Systems of Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Psychology of Human Development: Infancy and Childhood
- Physiological Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Completion of an undergraduate major in psychology with a grade point average of 2.75 or higher in the last 60 semester units of work at an accredited institution
- For students whose bachelor’s degree is not in psychology, completion of the non-major conditional program of 23 units (described below) with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 3 Letters of Recommendation from those who are familiar with your academic capabilities, at least 2 of which must be from academic sources
- A Statement of Purpose of 400 to 500 words
- Applicant interview and applicant interview writing sample may be requested
International396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.