The features of the Economics program of California State University Los Angeles are:
- Interdisciplinary program
- Frequent guest lectures from the field of economics.
- Industry focused events
- Program focuses on real world applications
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seminar: Applied Microeconomic Analysis
- Seminar: Econometric Analysis
- Seminar: Applied Econometrics
- Seminar: Macroeconomics and Monetary Policy
- Seminar: International Macroeconomics and Currency Crises
- Research in Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 442 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Copy of university transcripts demonstrating that the applicant earned at least a 2.75 grade point average in their last sixty semester units
- Statement of Purpose
- Have either the equivalent of the baccalaureate in Economics at Cal State LA, or complete, with a B (3.0) average, a set of prerequisite courses selected by a department advisor
International396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.