- Nurses today and in the future must practice confidently in diverse communities and in complex institutions. A master’s in nursing from Augsburg University focuses on health in community life, both locally and globally, and supports students to envision new models of holistic practice across care settings.
- The Master of Arts in Nursing degree from Augsburg University prepares in-career nurses (R.N.) for transformational leadership and transcultural practice across care settings, with particular emphasis on addressing health care inequities.
- Transcultural Health Care
- Practicum: Transcultural Health Care
- Politics of Health
- Practicum: Politics of Health Care
- Theoretical Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Practicum: Theoretical Foundations for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Research Methods in Nursing
- Nursing Leadership in Complex Adaptive Systems
- Practicum: Nursing Leadership in Complex Adaptive Systems
- 22 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1827 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Complete the online application for the term in which you would like to begin the program. The application fee is waived for those who apply online.
- Submit a 2 page double space, typed statement describing professional and education goals.
- A current resume of your work experience.
- Official transcript(s) your bachelor’s degree granting institution and the most recently attended institution, if not the same.
- Two letters of reference from individuals that can give an assessment of your professional and/or academic abilities. When applying online, you will be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three recommenders.
International14004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 778 USD per credit during 22 months.
National14004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 778 USD per credit during 22 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.