The mission of the Master in Business Administration program is to prepare future business leaders to serve our state, region and the global business world. Upon graduation our students will have a greater sense of purpose in their lives. To accomplish our mission, they receive a personalized educational experience that encourages a global mindset, inspires creativity and innovation, and develops leadership skills in preparation for business challenges and opportunities.
The College of Charleston MBA is a one-year, fulltime program for high-achieving students. Accredited by AACSB International, our personalized academic experience positions students for careers in diverse fields and industries, placing 100 percent of graduates in jobs three months after graduation.
The College of Charleston is a state-supported comprehensive institution providing a high-quality education in the arts and sciences, education and business. The faculty is an important source of knowledge and expertise for the community, state and nation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law of Corporate Governance
- Accounting Issues for the Business Manager
- Financial Management
- Managing and Leading in Organizations
- Creativity and Innovation
- Operations Management
- The Global Economy
- Marketing Management
- Integrated Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
March 1 is the priority deadline
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Competitive score on GMAT, GRE or approved graduate proficiency exam
- Competitive undergraduate GPA; 3.0 minimum
- Two letters of recommendation - one must be an academic reference
- Goal statement (300 word maximum)
- For international students: a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS, 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, or 83 on the computer-based TOEFL
International36132 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36132 USD per year during 12 months.
National36132 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36132 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13770 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Charleston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Assistantships are a form of financial aid through which graduate students are paid for the work they perform. They are often related to students' studies or areas of specialization. Typically assistantships fall into one of the following categories: graduate, research, teaching.
- Scholarships are funds or payments awarded on the basis of academic or other achievements.
- Grants are awarded by an institution or organization, often to pursue a particular research project or to attain specific professional goals.
- The Versailles Fellowship is an opportunity for graduate students to teach and conduct independent research at a university outside of Paris.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.