Offered in partnership between the St. Thomas Graduate Programs in Software in the School of Engineering and the Opus College of Business, the MS in Business Analytics program is specially designed for people who operate in both data analytics and business operations. Stand out to employers after gaining fundamental skills in statistics, modeling, data analysis, database management, software, business communication, and industry analytics.
Designed in partnership with experienced analytics leaders, our experiential learning model uses group projects, simulations, case studies and guest speakers to prepare you to solve actual business problems.
With an MS in Business Analytics, you’ll learn how to build a narrative and use data visualization to influence key business decisions. You’ll have the ability to work within a database and talk shop with IT, and then translate that technical knowledge to senior leadership. Put yourself in the heart of smarter decision making and better problem solving by harnessing the power of data.
- Statistical methods for decision making
- Foundations of data analysis
- Applied advanced business statistics
- Big data management
- Database management systems and design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 260 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply to the MS in Business Analytics program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution (or the international equivalent).
- We need original transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended, sent directly from the school. The only exception is for advanced placement courses and study abroad transfer credits—we don’t need transcripts for those.
International37620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1254 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1254 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.