Environmental engineering is a broad and diverse discipline that applies scientific principles to solve real-world environmental problems. As a graduate of this program, you’ll be prepared for careers in private industry, environmental consulting firms and government agencies, and work to solve the many challenges of providing safe and reliable drinking water, clean air and waterways, proper disposal of solid and hazardous waste, effective environmental site restoration, and responsible management of our natural resources.
Environmental Engineering programme of Manhattan College is recognized nationally for producing well-prepared environmental engineers. The program dates back to 1939 and proudly boasts that six of its alumni have been inducted into the National Academy of Engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modeling of Civil & Environmental Engineering Problems
- Surface Water Quality Modeling
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental GeoChemistry
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 211 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or institution acceptable to Manhattan College or from a recognized foreign institution, and should hold a bachelor's degree from an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc. The undergraduate degree should be in the same discipline in which applicant is seeking a master's degree. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in another engineering or STEM discipline may be required to take prerequisite courses for admission.
- Normally, an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is required, although other factors are considered.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.