Electrical Engineering is one of today’s most in-demand and high-paying industries. As an electrical engineering graduate student at Manhattan College, you will research and fine-tune your knowledge of physical and engineering principles to design and operate computers, power grids, wiring in buildings and other complex systems and devices.
As a graduate student in Manhattan College’s Electricsl Engineering, you may be eligible to apply for a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. This fellowship recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. The fellowship includes a stipend to support international research and professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wireless & RF Technology
- Applied Parallel Computing
- Optical Information Processing Systems
- Fiber Optics Communication
- Power Electronics
- Industrial Electric Drives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 304 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or institution acceptable to Manhattan College or from a recognized foreign institution, and should hold a bachelor's degree from an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc. The undergraduate degree should be in the same discipline in which applicant is seeking a master's degree. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in another engineering or STEM discipline may be required to take prerequisite courses for admission.
- Normally, an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is required, although other factors are considered.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.