Truth is inseparable from its quest, which is knowledge, and knowledge is the way of situating us in the world so that we can serve the world for its greater good. This relationship can be no more clearly demonstrated than in public service.
Consistent with the mission of Barry University, the faculty in the MPA degree program is committed to the highest academic standards in graduate and professional education. The MPA degree program is designed as a degree program for career professionals with a focus on the administration of public, non-profit, and other organizations which serve a public purpose. The MPA is considered to be the terminal professional degree for practitioners in public service. Its philosophical background and explicit content are grounded in an assessment of how the modern public sector workplace has evolved and the factors responsible for this evolution.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Writing & Research
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Theories, Principles, and Practice of Public Administration
- Research Methodologies
- Values and Ethics in Public Administration
- Public Policy Analysis and Evaluation
- Seminar In Public Financial Administration
- Seminar in Public Human Resources Administration
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university. Official transcripts of all previous college or university studies must be submitted.
- A minimum GPA of a 2.50 is required for admissions. Candidates with less than a 2.50 cumulative GPA in their bachelor’s degree may be considered for admissions based on past work experience. Provisional acceptance on a case by case basis may be granted by the Academic Coordinator.
- Applicants who have attained an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of BELOW a 3.5 GPA will be required to take the PUB 511W Graduate Writing and Research workshop (non-credit/no cost workshop).
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.