This includes exciting fields such as agriculture education, business education, family consumer sciences education, health sciences education, marketing education, engineering and technology education, and skilled technical sciences. With three options for specialization, this highly customizable degree will be adapted to meet your career goals.
We offer a bachelor degree in Career and Technology Education at the University of Central Missouri. As an educational leadership degree, engage in debate over historical and current issues, trends, and topics in CTE as you learn from student-centered faculty. Examine and evaluate existing policy, analyze your current curriculum, methods, and assessment strategies, and lead your colleagues as you promote CTE at the local, state, and national levels.
Student Learning Outcomes
The knowledge and skills obtained in the Master of Science degree in Career and Technical Education will help you:
- gain an overview of the CTE field, including secondary, postsecondary, and adult education
- investigate and reflect on historical and current issues, trends, and topics in CTE in order to develop one’s personal philosophy in CTE
- develop, analyze, and implement curricular and instructional components consistent with curriculum and assessment design practices and theory
- employ data literacy strategies to develop supportive learning environments and to improve learning. (e.g. Financial, programmatic, instructional, employment)
- locate, critique, evaluate, and create scholarly writing/scientific research in the field of CTE
- lead, develop, and/or participate in collaborative activities with CTE stakeholders
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Projects in Career and Technical Education
- Curriculum & Assessment
- New Teacher Institute
- Curriculum & Methods
- Teaching/Administration Intern
- Curriculum, Methods and Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
All application materials should be received by Graduate Studies at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
DisciplinesEducation View 3480 other Masters in Education in United States
- To apply for admission to a master’s degree program at UCM you must have a bachelor’s degree. To apply to an Education Specialist’s degree program you must have a master’s degree.
- Prerequisite degrees must be from institutions accredited by agencies recognized by the University of Central Missouri. If you have graduate coursework you must have a graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher to be admitted to a graduate program.
- Some graduate programs at UCM require standardized tests, such as the GRE or GMAT, and some require a minimum GPA, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose and/or other materials.
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State313 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 313 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.