It will help you with differentiated instruction, and you’ll engage and motivate your students and assist your students in obtaining higher-level learning.
The MS degree in Educational Technology from the University of Central Missouri builds upon your prior educational coursework and supports your growth as an educator, allowing you to stay current with the fast pace of changing educational technology.
Complete your degree from any location. Whether you live in Warrensburg, in Missouri, another state, or even another country, all of the program requirements can be completed from wherever you have an internet connection.
Student Learning Outcomes
As a graduate with a Master of Science in Educational Technology degree, you will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Inspire and participate in the development and implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive integration of technology to promote excellence and support transformational change throughout the instructional environment
- Assist teachers in using technology effectively for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students
- Create and support effective digital-age learning environments to maximize the learning of all students
- Conduct needs assessments, develop technology-related professional learning programs, and evaluate the impact on instructional practice and student learning
- Model and promote digital citizenship
- Demonstrate professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions in content, pedagogical, and technological areas as well as adult learning and leadership and are continuously deepening their knowledge and expertise
- Foundations of Educational Technology
- Communication in Online Learning Communities
- Assessing and Evaluating Online Instruction
- Educational Product Development and Management
- Educational Technology Leadership
- Introduction to Research Methods in Educational Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
All application materials should be received by Graduate Studies at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
DisciplinesTechnology Management Teaching View 558 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Acceptance into the program requires an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and one of the following:
- a 2.75 or higher cumulative undergraduate GPA or a GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 undergraduate hours.
International10950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 365 USD per credit during 12 months.
National10950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 365 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.