A combination of courses in the Sport and Exercise Science Department and the Andreas School of Business gives you the opportunity to develop top management, marketing, and financial skills and allows you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the sport enterprise. Both the sport management program and the MBA are structured to provide you with the richest combination of theory and hands-on experience available. A critical component of your program is our powerful internship program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Law in SES
- Research Methodology in SES
- Sport Governance
- Thesis I
- Thesis II
- Advanced Statistics for Sport & Exercise Sciences
- Qualitative Research in SES
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 236 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally listed institution, as verified by an official transcript
- Cumulative Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Acceptance by the University's Office of Graduate Admissions
In addition to the requirements above, those seeking an MBA must also meet the following criteria:
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores: Test scores must be sent directly from GMAC or ETS to Barry University
The GMAT or GRE may be waived if an applicant:
- Possesses two (2) to five (5) years of significant, verifiable, managerial level experience, OR;
- Has a 3.5 cumulative GPA from an AACSB accredited business program OR;
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.