A combination of courses gives you the opportunity to develop top management, marketing, and financial skills and allows you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the sport enterprise. Barry’s School of Business is internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
This 57 credit-hour Sport Management - Business Administration program at Barry University will give you the opportunity to select courses best suited to your individual interests. You may also pursue elective credits in other subject areas (e.g., journalism, communication, psychology) to enhance your education and professional preparation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Law in SES
- Research Methodology in SES
- Sport Governance
- Advanced Statistics for Sport & Exercise Sciences
- Qualitative Research in SES
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 237 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Most programs require a $30 nonrefundable application fee. This fee is waived for Barry alumni or those referred by Barry alumni.
- You must submit complete official transcripts from every college or university attended, regardless of whether or not a degree was completed. If you previously attended Barry University, you do not need to re-submit any transcripts already on file.
- Submit a statement of purpose (goals) or career narrative statement as required by the specific school.
- Provide the required recommendations in support of graduate study.
- Supply current admission entrance examination scores (EAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT), as required by the individual school or program. In general, test scores older than five years will not be accepted.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for North Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.