The MBA program at Barry University has been designed with today’s business professional in mind. Some students prefer a less heavy workload schedule, finding it easier to balance classes, work and family obligations. Therefore, we offer a flexible evening program where students can take from 1 to 3 classes per semester, provided that the MBA is completed within five years. The pace of your program can be customized with the help of your graduate advisor.
All MBA courses are held from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM during the spring and fall semesters, and from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM during the summer semester.
International Students: If you are an International Student, the USCIS requires you maintain a full load of at least 9 credit hours (3 classes in the fall and spring semesters) in order to keep your student visa.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Business
- Economics for Strategic Decisions
- Technology and Information Systems
- Strategy Formulation, Implementation & Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership and Advanced Management Concepts
- Marketing in a Dynamic Environment
- Social, Legal, and Ethical Aspects of Business
- Managerial Accounting
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1054 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
GMAT Score: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required. Official test scores must be sent directly from the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) to Barry University.
Adequate undergraduate preparation in the required disciplines is noted below:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Micro and Macroeconomics (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Finance (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- College Algebra or Pre-calculus (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- Statistics (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- Management (three credits, with a grade of C or better)
- Operations Management (three credits, with a grade of C or better)
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.