We believe that being a business leader is not only about making profits, it is also about sustainability: ensuring the well-being of our world for generations to come.
Our students understand that they are the ones to provide reliable business practices in order to maintain the stability of our economic, cultural, social, and global environment; they are the individuals that will change the way society does business domestically and globally.
Choose your path
Barry University's Business Administration program allows students to study what they truly desire. Choose from one of our six MBA specializations or one of our four dual degree programs. Also, we recently launched a double degree program that allows students to earn an MBA at Barry University as well as an MBA from another institution abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business
- Economics for Strategic Decisions
- Technology and Information Systems
- Strategy Formulation, Implementation & Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership and Advanced Management Concepts
- Marketing in a Dynamic Environment
- Social, Legal, and Ethical Aspects of Business
- Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1194 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Most programs require a $30 nonrefundable application fee. This fee is waived for Barry alumni or those referred by Barry alumni.
- You must submit complete official transcripts from every college or university attended, regardless of whether or not a degree was completed. If you previously attended Barry University, you do not need to re-submit any transcripts already on file.
- Submit a statement of purpose (goals) or career narrative statement as required by the specific school.
- Provide the required recommendations in support of graduate study.
- Supply current admission entrance examination scores (EAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT), as required by the individual school or program. In general, test scores older than five years will not be accepted.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for North Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.