Focusing on the theories and strategies of leadership, conflict negotiation, critical thinking, and ethics and change, as well as managing information and technology, and analyzing human behavior in cultural contexts, students learn how leaders motivate others and why others choose to follow them.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Leadership & Followership
- Leadership & Ethics
- Group Dynamics & Interpersonal Relationships
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International840 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 840 USD per credit and a duration of .
National840 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 840 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.