Focusing on the theories and strategies of leadership, conflict negotiation, critical thinking, and ethics and change, as well as managing information and technology, and analyzing human behavior in cultural contexts, Organizational Leadership students at Robert Morris University learn how leaders motivate others and why others choose to follow them.
- Foundations of Leadership & Followership
- Leadership & Ethics
- Group Dynamics & Interpersonal Relationships
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Strategic Management View 245 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.