Key features of the Business Administration program of Kutztown University include:
- Best Value in the Region - comparatively the lowest-cost, accredited MBA program in the region (Graduate Tuition and Fees).
- Accredited by AACSB International - the premiere global accrediting body for business schools, with accreditation achieved by fewer than 5% of the universities worldwide granting Business degrees.
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule - hybrid learning combines online and face-to-face courses, giving students a flexible course schedule and allowing for the program to be completed in as little as 16 months.
- Personal Approach – 1:1 interactions with faculty and staff support your success from application to graduation.
- Convenient Location - centrally located in Berks County, close to the Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia areas, allowing for a hybrid learning experience and access to a wide range of organizations.
- Professional Network Development - small-sized classes, team course projects, and interactions with local business leaders and KU MBA alumni help to grow your professional network.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Decision Making: Demonstrate the ability to manage business information in support of decision making.
- Evaluate: Synthesize functional business knowledge and employ analytical skills to evaluate problems, opportunities, create solutions and make decisions.
- Ethics: Demonstrate ethical and socially responsible reasoning when making recommendations and decisions.
- Interpersonal and Team Skills: Demonstrate effective interpersonal and team skills.
- Leadership: Apply leadership skills to work effectively in a diverse environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Management Accounting Control Systems
- Managing Enterprise Technology
- The Global Economy
- Financial Management
- Ethics in the Workplace and Society
- Operations Management Theory and Practice
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1161 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Students applying to the KU MBA program must have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Apply Online
- Application fee of $35
- A statement of why you wish to pursue the MBA program
- A current professional resume
- An official copy of your transcript from every college or university you have attended
- Two completed Professional Reference forms
- Graduate Management AdmissionTest (GMAT) results or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or qualify for the GMAT waiver
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international students only
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.