The department will be a pioneer in innovation and an effective driving force for economic development through quality education and applied research coupled with service and professional partnerships within the community, the region and beyond. The Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering at Tennessee State University thrives to provide students with a supportive learning environment, hands-on experiential opportunities, and a culture of scholarship and research
More informationVisit official programme website
- Transportation Modeling
- Traffic Engineering
- Pavement Design
- Airport Planning and Design
- Advanced Geometric Design of Highways
- Electives with the consent of the advisor
- Computer Codes
- Urban Mass Transit
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Applied Soil Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 364 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- A completed application for Admission to Graduate School and a non-refundable $35.00 application fee
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agency, at the student’s expense.
- A complete listing of acceptable agencies can be found on the NACES Website
- Applicable test scores, such as GMAT, GRE, FE, MAT, etc.
- Copy of current, valid passport
- Evidence of financial resources sufficient to provide tuition and fees for the academic year (minimum of $28,500 USD) and an affidavit of support
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State513 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 513 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.