Applicants for the Non-licensure or Career and Technical Education Concentrations may be considered for conditional admission with a lower grade point average or MAT/GRE score. Non-licensure applicants whose grade point averages or standardized test scores are below those normally expected for admission, which may result in their admission being denied, may be given further consideration for admission to the M.Ed. program if the student provides the following: (a) an acceptable work record (a resume or curriculum vita), (b) three written recommendations indicating probable success in the program, and (c) a writing sample that will be scheduled through the department.
The student must remove conditional status in the first nine hours of graduate courses; failure to do so will result in dismissal from the program. There is no conditional admission for licensure candidates.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Administrative Internship I
- Administrative Internship II
- Action Research for Educators
- Assessment for Leaders
- School Finance
- Administrative Internship III
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 206 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- A completed application for Admission to Graduate School and a non-refundable $35.00 application fee
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agency, at the student’s expense.
- A complete listing of acceptable agencies can be found on the NACES Website
- Applicable test scores, such as GMAT, GRE, FE, MAT, etc.
- Copy of current, valid passport
- Evidence of financial resources sufficient to provide tuition and fees for the academic year (minimum of $28,500 USD) and an affidavit of support
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State513 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 513 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.