Alternatively, the M.S. Molecular Biosciences program at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences features a capstone option. The core elements of this track include an experiential learning opportunity and a capstone course that prepares students to meet current and emerging workforce needs in the biopharmaceutical industry, and in federal or state health labs.
- The MS in Molecular Biosciences is a 33 credit, 24-month degree program designed to educate students in the basic mechanisms of human health and disease.
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Research Design/Thesis Proposal
- Ethics in Research
- Journal Club
- Statistical Inference and Modeling
- Advanced Cell Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry View 746 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Completed and officially submitted application containing:
- Names and contact information of two faculty or professional references.
- Personal essay describing your interest in the specific master's degree program at ACPHS.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
- All transcripts must be submitted directly to PharmGrad and should list "PharmGrad Transcript Processing Center" as the recipient.
International23430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.