Nationally recognized by the Association for Childhood Education International, we offer two options:
- If you have a bachelor’s degree and are seeking initial teacher certification at the elementary level (grades 1-6), our 45-credit program allows you to participate in supervised school experiences and includes a professional student teaching sequence.
- If you are certified and would like to qualify for professional certification in a first subject area and initial certification in childhood education, we have a 36-credit program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations I: Philosophy and Technology of Education
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Foundations II: Diversity, Learning, and Technology in Education
- Human Growth, Development, and Learning for Early Childhood, Childhood, and Adolescence Education
- Institute in Education
- Theory and Practice of Literacy Instruction
- Diagnosis and Remediation of Literacy Disorders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 356 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university with a major or its equivalent (minimum of 30-credit concentration) in one of the following areas: biology, chemistry, economics, English, history, life science, math, physics, or psychology.
- If you have less than 30 credits in these areas, you should speak with the program chair to review your academic record for other options.
- Completed required general education core required for childhood education certification by successfully taking college level courses in the following courses.
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
International23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.