The program also provides service to our University, our profession, and our community.
The Project Management program at University of Kansas educational objectives in support of our mission are that our graduates will be:
- Technically skilled in the application of PMI-based project management principles and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and in teams across a multitude of environments to successfully deliver projects, programs, and portfolios;
- Successful in their chosen career paths, demonstrating the attitudes, abilities, and personal leadership to effectively adapt to our changing global society while maintaining and promoting the highest professional and ethical standards;
- Actively engaged in continuous learning and professional growth throughout their careers while productively contributing to their organizations and communities; and
- Adept at understanding the strategic context of projects to deliver a sustained competitive advantage.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Interpersonal & Persuasive Communications
- Managing Teams and Leading People
- Financial Management
- Project Contracts & Procurement
- Risk Management for Project Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications deadlines: Rolling
DisciplinesProject Management General Engineering & Technology View 1823 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Kansas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited school
- Online application
- GRE score: Suggested guidelines of Quantitative of 155+, Verbal of 146+. The GRE may be waived upon departmental review if the applicant has more than two years of qualified professional, related work experience; also waived for CGSC students at Ft. Leavenworth
- Official transcript(s)
- Current resume
- Statement of Purpose
- International students must meet KU’s English proficiency, Visa/120 and financial support document requirements
International26471 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26471 USD per year during 12 months.
National26471 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26471 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12509 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12509 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Overland Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.