About this Degree
The current environment in which we are living, which has been reconfigured by the emergency we are facing, has forced both professionals and companies to redefine their priorities and needs. In our opinion at MIP Politecnico Di Milano, however, ambition and personal growth remain − and must remain − at the forefront.
For this reason, we have thought about how to help all professionals wishing to invest in their career, so as to give peace of mind and remove any time-related or practical obstacles and to provide the tools necessary for overcoming the modern-day challenges.
We are therefore introducing our new Resilience & Networking Package, a set of experiential services exclusively for International Flex EMBA (I-FLEX) 2021 participants, aimed at amplifying the benefits generated by the Executive MBA journey and helping you to break out of the constraints of today’s scenario.
- With a focus on digital transformation, this program includes a combination of different initiatives, among which are lectures by top managers leading digital transformation in their companies, visits to the digital laboratories of the Politecnico di Milano, company visits to digital enterprises like Amazon and Microsoft, and a Bootcamp specifically centred on digital transformation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) Artificial Intelligence View 26 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Official University Transcripts
- Motivational statement*
- 1/2 letters of reference (optional)
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Digital Photo
3 years of work experience
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- € 37.000 (individual) / (for companies €40,000)
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
i-Flex offers contributions based on merit and on need, entirely at the discretion of our Admissions Committee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.