The Instructional Technology, Media and Design program of University of West Georgia is designed to prepare students to be progressive, innovative, and academically grounded in theory and rooted in practice.
Graduates of the Instructional Technology program apply their skills in the marketplace of the P – 12 school, as well as higher education, corporate environment, health care and governmental organizations.
Graduates of the School Library Media program are well grounded in the day-to-day management of the P – 12 School Library Media Centers. While in the program, Instructional Technology students have the opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders through technology-based tools and applications while School Library Media students derive learning experiences from practical field experiences in library settings. Faculty teaching in the program are grounded in theoretical perspective and practical application of knowledge to ensure that candidates are able to immediately apply learning objectives in diverse educational settings.
- Candidates demonstrate content, pedagogical, and professional knowledge and skills.
- Candidates develop, implement, and evaluate learning opportunities for all students.
- Candidates demonstrate professional dispositions and ethics.
- Candidates demonstrate ability to serve needs of diverse populations including special needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Classroom Learning
- Introduction to Research in the Human Sciences
- Internet Tools, Resources, and Issues in Education
- Designing Technology Enhanced Instruction
- Digital Photography in Instruction
- Web Design for Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Strategic Management Teaching View 35 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Grad Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Admissions Office.
- Students must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution to be admitted to the program.
- A teaching certificate is not required for this program, but teacher certification is required for students seeking a certificate upgrade from the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.
- GPA of 2.7 on most recent degree
- English Language Proficiency
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5610 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5610 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1446 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.