Applied Behavior Analysis from Rowan University is one of the most effective and frequently utilized treatment approaches for individuals with special needs, including those with developmental disabilities and autism.
Our program has an excellent reputation, and includes a strong basis in experimental analysis with full-time faculty members trained in this area.
- With our masters in Applied Behavior Analysis, you are positioning yourself at the forefront of an in-demand field.
- Your hands-on experience in research and practice prepares you for certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). As a BCBA, your career options are broad and span psychology, education and healthcare industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- History, Philosophy & Conceptual Foundations of Behavior Analysis
- Basic Principles of Behavior
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavioral Assessment & Functional Analysis
- Ethical & Legal Issues in ABA
- Behavioral Consultation, Supervision, and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 931 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning in a field such as psychology, education, or related discipline is highly recommended)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume showing experience in the field
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant's experience in behavior analysis and human service delivery
- Recommended minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Interview (Applicants will be contacted directly by the Faculty Admissions Committee to schedule the interview. The interview may be in person or via telephone.)
- On-site writing sample (conducted during interview)
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.