The Master of Science Program in Computer Science is designed to accommodate students with different goals and prepare students for a variety of positions in industry, business, and the public sector; for continued study at the doctoral level; or for academic careers at the two-year colleges. You will find opportunities here to enhance your professional development and contribute to your community. We encourage critical thinking and quantitative reasoning, and treat Computer Science as a scientific enterprise.
- Computer Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Programming
- Project Management and Practice
- Computational Thinking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 773 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Completion of a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association or equivalent.
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- A grade point average of at least 2.5 on the last degree completed by the candidate or have attained a grade point average of at least 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted.
- Satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate study, including qualifying examinations, i.e. GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
International16264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16264 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16264 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.