- Our cohort structure maps out a lifelong professional network, starting with a team of diverse, ambitious fellow students who will work with you throughout your program. Courses taught by top-tier professors sharpen your analytical skills so you can navigate the complex, fast-changing business world.
- The Master of Business Administration program at the Montclair State University offers concentrations in Accounting, Finance, International business, Management, Management of Information and Technology and Marketing, that can be declared after admission into the MBA program. For more information about each concentration, please visit the University’s Academic page.
- You will engage and connect with the business community through our Executive Speaker Series, research and internship opportunities. And you will gain a global perspective through a faculty-led international trip exploring the challenges and potential of an emerging economy.
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Montclair State University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Montclair State University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Microeconomics for Managers
- Macroeconomics for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Contemporary Marketing
- Accounting for Business Managers
- Macroeconomics Analysis and Public Policy
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Financial Decision Making
- Investments for Managers
- Emerging Trends in Global Markets
- International Experience
- Applied Business Statistics
- Management Science in Business
- Strategic Information Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Achieving Competitive Advantage
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Negotiation in the Workplace
- Managing the Multi-Business Firm
- Applied Marketing Management
- Market Analysis and Customer Insight
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1369 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Transcript: One from each college attended
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two
- Resume: Required
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE or GMAT
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montclair
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.