School Counseling from Gonzaga University provides you with the professional training to develop your individualized theory of counseling through a process of self-discovery and personal growth, build a valuable professional network of supportive colleagues, integrate competency-based and Washington State best practices into your practice, develop a professional portfolio of practical experience, engage in self-discovery, personal growth and development and support student achievement in the areas of personal, social, academic, and career development in K-12 schools.
Graduates with School Counseling from Gonzaga University will become counselors who are:
- Prepared to serve as advocates, educators and leaders
- Adept at strengthening individuals, families and communities
- Socially just
- Service-oriented leaders in the counseling profession
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child-Adolescent Counseling
- Human Growth and Development
- Special Issues in School Counseling
- Psychopathology & Psychopharmacology
- Group Process
- Assessment in School Counseling
- Trauma, Crisis, and Grief
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application will open in September and may remain open after the date above until the cohort reaches capacity.
DisciplinesCounselling Early Childhood Education View 877 other Masters in Counselling in United States
Complete the Online Application.
- Provide two professional recommender(s) who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgment, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree.
- Statement of Purpose
- If your GPA is under a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, you are encouraged to submit a GPA explanation with your application.
- Copy of passport picture page
- Proof of English Language
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1030 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1030 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.