In fact, the U.S. Department of Labor projects job growth of up to 25% in this exciting industry. If you have a passion for sports and you’re ready to turn it into a rewarding career, Arkansas State University’s MS in Sport Administration online is one of the best values around. A-State can give you our combination of incredible networking and internship opportunities, instruction from faculty who have experience as sports management professionals and the flexibility and convenience of online learning – all at an amazing value. Courses cover topics that prepare you for leadership in a variety of roles in collegiate and professional sports as well as upper management positions in parks, recreation and leisure. Take advantage of internship opportunities with professional teams, conferences, collegiate athletics and other amateur sport organizations. You’ll graduate with credentials and connections that will give you an edge over your competition in the job market.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Course Listing
- Ethical Issues in Sport
- Sport Law
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Finance & Budgeting
- Sport Communications
- Sport Leadership
- Sport Governance & Operations
- Sport in Society
- Current Readings Seminar in Physical Education and Sport Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 230 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- A completed online application accompanied by the appropriate application fee ($30 for U.S. applicants/$40 for International applicants, $50 for Doctoral applicants), along with the required documents for that specific graduate program. See program website for specific required documents.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended since leaving high school. Transcripts must be mailed directly from the institutions previous attended. If you are a graduate of ASU, we will obtain your transcript for you.
International534 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 534 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 267 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.