From professional teams to secondary and collegiate athletic departments, sports managers are needed to design, implement and evaluate sports programs, strengthen athletic team rosters, improve organization efficiency and maximize profits.
In fact, the U.S. Department of Labor projects jobs in sports management to grow up to 25%! If you have a passion for sports and you’re ready to turn it into a rewarding career, Arkansas State University’s M.S. in Sport Administration online is one of the best values around.
Your online degree in sports management can prepare you for sports management jobs in marketing and sales, athletics administration, facility management, fiscal management and other areas in a variety of organizations, including:
- Health and fitness clubs
- Collegiate athletic departments
- Stadiums and arenas
- Community sport organizations
- Country clubs
- Professional sport organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Course Listing
- Ethical Issues in Sport
- Sport Law
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Finance & Budgeting
- Sport Communications
- Sport Leadership
- Sport Governance & Operations
- Sport in Society
- Current Readings Seminar in Physical Education and Sport Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 240 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- You should have an undergraduate degree Grade Point Average of at least 2.75/4.0. Some degree programs require a higher Grade Point Average, though. See below for the full list of Grade Point Average requirements for each major.
- If you have completed any previous graduate/master’s degree courses, you must have an overall graduate level Grade Point Average of at least a 3.0/4.0.
International11412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11412 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National11412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11412 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.