Taxation from Gonzaga University develops accounting skills while offering students a significant resume/networking advantage over accounting peers.
Graduates with Taxation from Gonzaga University will:
- be qualified for professional careers in accounting and allied financial services positions in public accounting, corporate and other organizations.
- advance their knowledge and application of accounting theory and practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation Workshop
- Financial Accounting for Income Taxes
- C-Corporate Taxation
- S-Corporate Taxation
- Partnership Taxation
- Wealth Transfer Taxation
- Taxation of Property Transactions
- State & Local Tax Concepts
- International Taxation
- Income Tax of Estates & Trusts
- Tax Planning for Business Transactions
- Tax Periods & Methods
- Professional Writing Workshop
- Professional Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
We do not specify specific deadlines for admission, however, we recommend that you complete your application three months prior to the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Taxation View 1201 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- 3 Short Essays
- Two Confidential Recommendations
- Professional Resume
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT - Waived for all domestic applicants and Required for international applicants
- GPA 3.0
- Official TOEFL (minimum 230 c-bt, or 88 i-bt) or IELTS (minimum of 6.5) is required for applicants whose native language is not English
International30690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30690 USD per year during 12 months.
National30690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30690 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.