investigation of theory, research, practice and Christian vision for shalom, candidates will explorehow to support administrators, teachers, families, and community stakeholders in designing,implementing, evaluating, and sustaining transformative school programs and classroom practices.Guided by a commitment to equity, excellence, and justice, Inclusion Specialists will work withothers to empower a wide range of students with identified disabilities, cultural differences, andunique capacities.The Inclusion Specialist Concentration offers two emphases, Inclusive School Programs andInclusive Classroom Practices. The Inclusive School Programs emphasis provides knowledge andskills in leadership of school-wide policies, programs, and practices that include and enfold allmembers in learning communities. The Inclusive Classroom Practices emphasis explores classroomteaching strategies, curriculum, and culturally responsive pedagog
- Inclusive education
- Educational leadership
- Curriculum and instruction
- Science education
The degree program is flexible, allowing you to specialize in any relevant area of study. We also offer five formal concentrations:
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in Education
- Framing Questions, Global Forces, Constraining Structures
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Leading Educational Communities
- Reshaping Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning
- Pathways to Inclusion
- Literature Survey Course or approved Elective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3613 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit your high school transcript
- Submit an academic recommendation.Send a request to a teacher/recommender (online application) or download a paper form and give it to a teacher/recommender.
- If you've done any college course work, submit a transcript. An official transcript is required for admissions consideration and transfer credit evaluation.
- Submit SAT/ACT if English is the primary language of instruction in your school
- Submit TOEFL/IELTS if English is not the primary language of instruction at your school
- Submit supporting financial documents (can be sent via email or fax)
International826 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National826 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.