Women’s and Gender Studies in Religion from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) is designed to introduce students to the field of feminist scholarship in religion.
Graduates with Women’s and Gender Studies in Religion from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- have training addresses gender and identity and how different religious traditions approach sexuality and spirituality.
- study and build close working relationships with expert faculty-scholars, learning side by side with doctoral students as
- become a teacher, enter a doctoral program, or consider careers outside academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Women’s Studies in Religion
- Major Interpreters in the Study of Religion
- Body, Gender & Sexuality in Early Christianity
- Theories of Religion
- Religion in America: 1865-present
- Ancient Mesopotamian Religion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Religious Studies & Theology View 720 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Three letters of recommendation
International1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.