At Music from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) you’ll join a long list of accomplished graduates who have gone on to careers as college and university professors, members of professional ensembles, music directors in churches, and solo performing artists.
Graduates with Music from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- develop the necessary tools, knowledge, and experience to pursue a serious career in professional music.
- connect with period instruments that include three harpsichords, a fortepiano, a chamber organ, and various stringed instruments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Literature and Historical Styles Analysis
- Research Methodology and Bibliography
- Interdisciplinary Music Criticism & Cross-Cultural Aesthetics
- Application of Music Technology
- Romantic: 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic View 934 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
International1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.