The Public Health program at the Augusta University attracts professionals from diverse clinical and non-clinical backgrounds, including medicine, nursing, allied health, business, finance, economics, engineering, and information systems. Graduates are prepared to be leaders in health care institutions, public health organizations, the pharmaceutical and information technology industries, and research institutions.Our MPH Program is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, and is a joint offering of the College of Allied Health Sciences and The Graduate School at Augusta University. With 90 percent of the program offered online, it supports the working professional in pursuit of a graduate degree and can be completed in two full-time years, with part-time options available.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Core courses in the five domains of public health (health administration, epidemiology, environmental health, social and behavioral health, and biostatistics)
- Concentration and elective courses in the selected area
- MPH internship (field practicum)
- MPH Capstone (culminating experience)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 800 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (or equivalent)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Official GRE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- Computer literacy and high-speed internet access
International27148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13574 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National27148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13574 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5160 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.