Our vision is to be an occupational therapy program of excellence renown for our global impact in addressing with dignity, integrity, compassion and a commitment to social justice, the needs and well-being of individuals and collective societies.
Augusta University offers a Master of Health Science in Occupational Therapy which is comprised of six semesters, including 89 credit hours. During these two years, students will complete six one-week fieldwork rotations and two 12-week fieldwork rotations at sites throughout Georgia and across the U.S.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- After successful completion of the program, graduates are eligible to sit for the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy examination.
- The total number of graduates from Augusta University Master of Health Science in Occupational Therapy program during the 3-year period of 2017-2019 was 135 with an overall graduation rate of 99%.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Health Sciences View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from foreign colleges and universities must use an approved transcript evaluation service. An official course-by-course transcript evaluation based on official transcripts and documents is required.
- Degrees awarded from international universities and colleges must be verified as the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's or higher degree.
- Only in the case of transcripts from international colleges/universities will an official course-by-course transcript evaluation based on official transcripts and documents be accepted in lieu of an official transcript. Official transcript evaluations based on unofficial transcripts, documents or copies will not fulfill this requirement.
International28440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14220 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National28440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14220 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5806 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.