- The concentration in Higher Education and Student Affairs offered by Seton Hall University prepares practitioners for positions in student affairs administration at the post-secondary level.
- The concentration in General Administration introduces students to theory, research, policy, and practice related to higher education administration. Combined, the programs support the mission of the higher education programs of preparing students to become competent professionals in higher education administration and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Historical Development of American Higher Education
- American College Student
- College Student Affairs Administration
- Organization and Governance in Higher Education
- Administrative Internship
- School Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3585 other Masters in Education in United States
- Transcripts of course work for undergraduate degree and all other graduate programs
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for tests taken within five years
- Statement of professional and personal goals
- Resume of professional background
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A $75 application fee
International1304 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1304 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1304 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1304 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.