Thanks to this well-rounded education, our graduates are consistently employed within one year of completing the program, and many have job offers right away.
In the classroom, your courses will weave together neuroscience, language, literacy, child development and a host of other subjects.
- You'll apply what you learn almost immediately in your three clinical assignments and other training opportunities.
- Our Speech-Language Pathology students at Seton Hall University also join faculty-led research, helping to develop literacy programs for hearing-impaired children and assess technologies for early detection of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
Accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the Seton Hall Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology (M.S.S.L.P.) program blends clinical, research, classroom and service experiences.
- Physiologic & Acoustic Phonetics
- Diagnostic & Clinical Principles
- Child Language Development & Disorders
- Audiology & Aural Rehab from the SLP
- Speech Intelligibility & its Disorders in Children
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Machine Learning Linguistics View 755 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Completion of the Seton Hall University M.S.S.L.P program application through CSDCAS.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 on a 4-point scale
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from academic and/or clinical/fieldwork professors and supervisors
- 25 hours of observation with an ASHA Certified Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) These observation hours can be accrued during in-person and/or virtual sessions and will meet this requirement as long as the sessions are supervised and appropriate documentation is made available.
- Maximum 1,000-word personal statement
International44832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1401 USD per credit during 24 months.
National44832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1401 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.