With our unique blend of academics and clinical experience, you’ll be well-prepared to join this booming healthcare field.
Our students at Seton Hall University do exceptionally well on the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) exam, and many have job offers before they graduate.
- The three-step occupational therapy curriculum begins with foundational coursework.
- The next phase is clinical courses that cover the impact of health conditions and impairments on activities, as well the selection and implementation of appropriate assessments and interventions for older adults, adults and children/adolescents.
The Occupational Therapy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Functional Anatomy & Kinesiology
- The Occupational Therapy Process
- Neuroscience for Occupational Therapy
- Professional Formation
- Group Process in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Practice Skills
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 878 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Completion of the Seton Hall University graduate school admission application
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Overall cumulative grade point average (GPA) of no less than 3.2 on a 4-point scale.
- Fifty (50) observation hours with an OTR (Occupational Therapist, Registered)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from an OTR
- If English is not the native language, a student must submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Score Report documenting a paper-based score of 550 or above, a computer-based score of 213 or above, or an internet-based score of 79 or above.
International41048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1466 USD per credit during 36 months.
National41048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1466 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.