Options for concentration in Early Childhood Special Education, Mild to Moderate Disabilities, and Moderate to Severe Disabilities are available.
The Special Education program at California State University San Bernardino recommends that students pursuing the Master of Science degree in Special Education be concurrently enrolled in an Education Specialist credential program. Students pursuing the degree only must have permission from the Special Education Program Coordinator.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar on Language and Literacy in Early Childhood Special Education
- Methods in Early Childhood Special Education
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities option
- Seminar in Literacy Learning for Students with Disabilities
- Comprehensive Examination
- Seminar on Moderate/Severe Disabilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 694 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- TB exam
- Teaching credential or permit
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14726 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.