The program in Career and Technical Studies at California State University San Bernardino should also meet the requirements for leadership positions in these facilities.
The emphasis area courses offer the opportunity to focus on a particular area of personal interest. Up to 16 units of graduate level courses from other programs (either at CSUSB or any accredited university) may be used as electives or, in some instances, substituted for program courses. The result is that we can custom design a program of study to meet almost anyone’s needs.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Effective Communication in Education
- Foundations of Education
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Computer Applications for Career and Technical Educators
- Foundations of Career and Technical Studies
- Professional Competencies in Career and Technical Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- $70 Application fee
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Teaching credential or teaching experience
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.