Public Health from St. John's University continues the Vincentian tradition at St. John’s to address poverty and social injustice by empowering individuals to work with local and global communities to improve health and protect the public.
Examples of careers in Community Health include:
- Program planner
- Outreach specialist
- Health promotion coordinator
- Public health advisor
- Health educator
Examples of careers in Global Health include:
- In-field consultant
- Global program manager
- Health policy analyst
- Program assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care System and its Financing
- Healthcare Outcomes Assessment
- Public Health Management
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Health
- Health Care Data Analysis and Management
- Public Health Program Planning
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Graduate Admission Application
- Bachelor’s Degree. Official transcripts are required from each institution attended.
- Minimum GPA— Applicants need to have an undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae—Include a current resume or curriculum vitae with the graduate admission application.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). MCAT, LSAT, GMAT or DAT will be accepted in lieu of the GRE.
- Letters of Recommendation—Include three letters of recommendation from college/university faculty or a previous or current employer.
- Personal Statement—Submit a clear personal statement, not to exceed 1,000 words in length.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
International1305 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1305 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1305 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1305 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.